Sherlock Home Inspectors serving New York and New Jersey since 1976
- Inspecting condos to castles.
- Our most important and rewarding achievement is the long list of satisfied clients, attorneys, and realtors who have honored us with their confidence and repetitive business.
- Top to Bottom – we provide narrative reports with photos, copies are e-mailed to the client, attorney’s, and realtor’s with-in 2 business days.
- 5 licensed inspectors with over 30 years in building and construction experience.
- 2 secretaries to prepare reports and schedule, you will never get an answering machine Monday thru Friday 9 – 5.
- Infrared cameras to detect moisture, missing insulation, energy loss, overloaded electrical circuits, and HVAC air monitoring.
- Radon Testing.
- Termite/ Wood Destroying Insect Inspection.
- Open Pit Septic Testing.
- Underground Tank Sweep Inspections.
Pre Listing Inspections
- Home inspectors dedicated to sellers to avoid unpleasant surprises from buyers home inspection.
- Prepare home for sale with proper repairs made, avoid exaggerated estimates from potential buyers, avoid credits and delays at closing. Don’t be pressured by unnecessary repairs/replacements.
- Perform punch list for builders and their clients in a timely fashion.
- Commercial/Mixed Use
- Multi Family
- Investment Properties
- Sensitive to first time home buyers